A syndrome with intracranial calcification and microcephaly in two sibs, resembling intrauterine infection
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 112–116, August 1986
How to Cite
Burn, J., Wickramasinghe, H. T., Harding, B. and Baraitser, M. (1986), A syndrome with intracranial calcification and microcephaly in two sibs, resembling intrauterine infection. Clinical Genetics, 30: 112–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1986.tb00578.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Received 21 August 1985, revised, accepted for publication 10 April 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.