Congenital cutis laxa with retardation of growth and motor development: a recessive disorder of connective tissue with male lethality
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 133–136, February 1986
How to Cite
Allanson, J., Austin, W. and Hecht, F. (1986), Congenital cutis laxa with retardation of growth and motor development: a recessive disorder of connective tissue with male lethality. Clinical Genetics, 29: 133–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1986.tb01236.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Received 5 November 1984, accepted for publication 8 September 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.