Inverted tandem duplication generates a duplication deficiency of chromosome 8p
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 109–113, August 1987
How to Cite
Dill, F. J., Schertzer, M., Sandercock, J., Tischler, B. and Wood, S. (1987), Inverted tandem duplication generates a duplication deficiency of chromosome 8p. Clinical Genetics, 32: 109–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1987.tb03335.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 2 February; accepted for publication 29 March 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!