Down syndrome and male fertility: PCR-derived fingerprinting, serological and andrological investigations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 324–326, October 1994
How to Cite
Zühlke, C., Thies, U., Braulke, I., Reis, A. and Schirren, C. (1994), Down syndrome and male fertility: PCR-derived fingerprinting, serological and andrological investigations. Clinical Genetics, 46: 324–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1994.tb04171.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 18 November 1993, revised version received 23 March, accepted for publication 4 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.