A DNA polymorphism at the angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1R) locus and myocardial infarction
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 71–76, August 1997
How to Cite
Berge, K. E., Bakken, A., Bøhn, M., Erikssen, J. and Berg, K. (1997), A DNA polymorphism at the angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1R) locus and myocardial infarction. Clinical Genetics, 52: 71–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1997.tb02521.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received in revised version 9 April, accepted for publication 17 April 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.