Frequency analysis of autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxias in Japanese patients and clinical characterization of spinocerebellar ataxia type 6
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 13–19, January 1998
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Tanaka, F., Matsumoto, M., Doyu, M., Ando, T., Mitsuma, T. and Sobue, G. (1998), Frequency analysis of autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxias in Japanese patients and clinical characterization of spinocerebellar ataxia type 6. Clinical Genetics, 53: 13–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1998.tb02575.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 30 September 1997, revised and accepted for publication 10 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.