South Wales Doctoral Course in Clinical Psychology, University of Cardiff, Whitchurch, Cardiff.
Predictive testing for Huntington's disease: I. Predictors of uptake in South Wales
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 477–488, December 1998
How to Cite
Binedell, J., Soldan, J. R. and Harper, P. S. (1998), Predictive testing for Huntington's disease: I. Predictors of uptake in South Wales. Clinical Genetics, 54: 477–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1998.tb03768.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 6 June 1998 revised 31 August 1998 accepted for publication 31 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.