Coronary artery disease is not associated with the E298 → D variant of the constitutive, endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 528–529, December 1998
How to Cite
Liyoii, N., Simons, L., Friedlander, Y., Simons, J., McCallum, J., O'Shaughnessy, K., Davis, D. and Johnson, A. (1998), Coronary artery disease is not associated with the E298 → D variant of the constitutive, endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene. Clinical Genetics, 54: 528–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1998.tb03776.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!