Screening of SLC26A4 (PDS) gene in Pendred's syndrome: a large spectrum of mutations in France and phenotypic heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 333–340, October 2004
How to Cite
Blons, H., Feldmann, D., Duval, V., Messaz, O., Denoyelle, F., Loundon, N., Sergout-Allaoui, A., Houang, M., Duriez, F., Lacombe, D., Delobel, B., Leman, J., Catros, H., Journel, H., Drouin-Garraud, V., Obstoy, M.-F., Toutain, A., Oden, S., Toublanc, J., Couderc, R., Petit, C., Garabédian, E.-N. and Marlin, S. (2004), Screening of SLC26A4 (PDS) gene in Pendred's syndrome: a large spectrum of mutations in France and phenotypic heterogeneity. Clinical Genetics, 66: 333–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2004.00296.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
- Received 30 January 2004, revised and accepted for publication 31 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.