H-J Kim and H-J Cho contributed equally
Genetic basis of Prader–Willi syndrome in Korea: less uniparental disomy than has been recognized?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 368–372, October 2004
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Cho, H.-J., Jin, D.-K., Kwon, E.-K., Ki, C.-S., Kim, J.-W. and Kim, S.-H. (2004), Genetic basis of Prader–Willi syndrome in Korea: less uniparental disomy than has been recognized?. Clinical Genetics, 66: 368–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2004.00323.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.