A novel STK11 germline mutation in two siblings with Peutz–Jeghers syndrome complicated by primary gastric cancer
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2004
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 81–86, January 2005
How to Cite
Shinmura, K., Goto, M., Tao, H., Shimizu, S., Otsuki, Y., Kobayashi, H., Ushida, S., Suzuki, K., Tsuneyoshi, T. and Sugimura, H. (2005), A novel STK11 germline mutation in two siblings with Peutz–Jeghers syndrome complicated by primary gastric cancer. Clinical Genetics, 67: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2005.00380.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2004
- Received 23 June 2004, revised and accepted for publication 26 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.