Characterization of an analphoid supernumerary marker chromosome derived from 15q25qter using high-resolution CGH and multiplex FISH analyses
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 513–519, December 2005
How to Cite
Huang, X.-L., De Michelena, M., Mark, H., Harston, R., Benke, P., Price, S. and Milunsky, A. (2005), Characterization of an analphoid supernumerary marker chromosome derived from 15q25qter using high-resolution CGH and multiplex FISH analyses. Clinical Genetics, 68: 513–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2005.00523.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Received 20 May 2005, revised and accepted for publication 16 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.