Germline MSH2 and MLH1 mutational spectrum including large rearrangements in HNPCC families from Poland (update study)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January 2006
How to Cite
Kurzawski, G., Suchy, J., Lener, M., Kłujszo-Grabowska, E., Kładny, J., Safranow, K., Jakubowska, K., Jakubowska, A., Huzarski, T., Byrski, T., Dębniak, T., Cybulski, C., Gronwald, J., Oszurek, O., Oszutowska, D., Kowalska, E., Góźdź, S., Niepsuj, S., Słomski, R., Pławski, A., Łącka-Wojciechowska, A., Rozmiarek, A., Fiszer-Maliszewska, Ł., Bębenek, M., Sorokin, D., Sąsiadek, M., Stembalska, A., Grzebieniak, Z., Kilar, E., Stawicka, M., Godlewski, D., Richter, P., Brożek, I., Wysocka, B., Limon, J., Jawień, A., Banaszkiewicz, Z., Janiszewska, H., Kowalczyk, J., Czudowska, D., Scott, R. and Lubiński, J. (2006), Germline MSH2 and MLH1 mutational spectrum including large rearrangements in HNPCC families from Poland (update study). Clinical Genetics, 69: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00550.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Received 25 July 2005, revised and accepted for publication 17 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.