Mutation analysis in hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia in Germany reveals 11 novel ENG and 12 novel ACVRL1/ALK1 mutations
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 239–245, March 2006
How to Cite
Wehner, L.-E., Folz, B., Argyriou, L., Twelkemeyer, S., Teske, U., Geisthoff, U., Werner, J., Engel, W. and Nayernia, K. (2006), Mutation analysis in hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia in Germany reveals 11 novel ENG and 12 novel ACVRL1/ALK1 mutations. Clinical Genetics, 69: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00574.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Received 12 October 2005, revised and accepted for publication 8 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.