Maternal origin of a novel C-terminal truncation mutation in CDKL5 causing a severe atypical form of Rett syndrome
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2006
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 29–33, July 2006
How to Cite
Nectoux, J., Heron, D., Tallot, M., Chelly, J. and Bienvenu, T. (2006), Maternal origin of a novel C-terminal truncation mutation in CDKL5 causing a severe atypical form of Rett syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 70: 29–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00629.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2006
- Received 18 February 2006, revised and accepted for publication 20 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.