Present address of Janoš Terzić: Laboratory of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction, Department of Pharmacology, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla 92093, CA, USA. Tel.: +1 (858) 534 6694; fax: +1 (858) 5342318; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsatelite GT polymorphism in the toll-like receptor 2 is associated with colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
No claim to original US government works
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 156–160, August 2006
How to Cite
Boraska Jelavić, T., Barišić, M., Drmic Hofman, I., Boraska, V., Vrdoljak, E., Peruzović, M., Hozo, I., Puljiz, Ž. and Terzić, J. (2006), Microsatelite GT polymorphism in the toll-like receptor 2 is associated with colorectal cancer. Clinical Genetics, 70: 156–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00651.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
- Received 21 February 2006, revised and accepted for publication 24 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.