The genotype–phenotype correlation of hereditary multiple exostoses
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
2006 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 122–130, August 2006
How to Cite
Alvarez, C., Tredwell, S., De Vera, M. and Hayden, M. (2006), The genotype–phenotype correlation of hereditary multiple exostoses. Clinical Genetics, 70: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00653.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Received 31 March 2006, revised and accepted for publication 24 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.