Risk-reducing surgery, screening and chemoprevention practices of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 198–206, September 2006
How to Cite
Phillips, K.-A., Jenkins, M., Lindeman, G., McLachlan, S., McKinley, J., Weideman, P., Hopper, J., Friedlander, M. and kConFab Investigators (2006), Risk-reducing surgery, screening and chemoprevention practices of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: a prospective cohort study. Clinical Genetics, 70: 198–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00665.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 9 April 2006, revised and accepted for publication 22 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.