Hereditary lymphedema type I associated with VEGFR3 mutation: the first de novo case and atypical presentations
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
2006 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 330–335, October 2006
How to Cite
Ghalamkarpour, A., Morlot, S., Raas-Rothschild, A., Utkus, A., Mulliken, J., Boon, L. and Vikkula, M. (2006), Hereditary lymphedema type I associated with VEGFR3 mutation: the first de novo case and atypical presentations. Clinical Genetics, 70: 330–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00687.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
- Received 20 April 2006, revised and accepted for publication 17 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.