Hereditary hemochromatosis screening: effect of mutation penetrance and prevalence on cost-effectiveness of testing algorithms
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 46–58, January 2007
How to Cite
Gagné, G., Reinharz, D., Laflamme, N., Adams, P. and Rousseau, F. (2007), Hereditary hemochromatosis screening: effect of mutation penetrance and prevalence on cost-effectiveness of testing algorithms. Clinical Genetics, 71: 46–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2006.00727.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Received 8 July 2006, revised and accepted for publication 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.