Current address: Neurogenetic/Neuromuscular Disorder Program, Department of Neurology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA.
Interactions and associations of paraoxonase gene cluster polymorphisms with myocardial infarction in a Pakistani population
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 238–244, March 2007
How to Cite
Saeed, M., Perwaiz Iqbal, M., Yousuf, F., Perveen, S., Shafiq, M., Sajid, J. and Frossard, P. (2007), Interactions and associations of paraoxonase gene cluster polymorphisms with myocardial infarction in a Pakistani population. Clinical Genetics, 71: 238–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2007.00753.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 26 September 2006, revised and accepted for publication 7 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.