Germline mutations in APC and MUTYH are responsible for the majority of families with attenuated familial adenomatous polyposis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 427–433, May 2007
How to Cite
Nielsen, M., Hes, F., Nagengast, F., Weiss, M., Mathus-Vliegen, E., Morreau, H., Breuning, M., Wijnen, J., Tops, C. and Vasen, H. (2007), Germline mutations in APC and MUTYH are responsible for the majority of families with attenuated familial adenomatous polyposis. Clinical Genetics, 71: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2007.00766.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Received 30 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 4 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.