These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Loss-of-function mutations in the Nav1.7 gene underlie congenital indifference to pain in multiple human populations
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 311–319, April 2007
How to Cite
Goldberg, Y., MacFarlane, J., MacDonald, M., Thompson, J., Dube, M.-P., Mattice, M., Fraser, R., Young, C., Hossain, S., Pape, T., Payne, B., Radomski, C., Donaldson, G., Ives, E., Cox, J., Younghusband, H., Green, R., Duff, A., Boltshauser, E., Grinspan, G., Dimon, J., Sibley, B., Andria, G., Toscano, E., Kerdraon, J., Bowsher, D., Pimstone, S., Samuels, M., Sherrington, R. and Hayden, M. (2007), Loss-of-function mutations in the Nav1.7 gene underlie congenital indifference to pain in multiple human populations. Clinical Genetics, 71: 311–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2007.00790.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 5 January 2007, revised and accepted for publication 2 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.