Spectrum of mutations and variants/haplotypes of CFTR and genotype–phenotype correlation in idiopathic chronic pancreatitis and controls in Chinese by complete analysis
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 530–539, June 2007
How to Cite
Chang, M.-C., Chang, Y.-T., Wei, S.-C., Tien, Y.-W., Liang, P.-C., Jan, I.-S., Su, Y.-N. and Wong, J.-M. (2007), Spectrum of mutations and variants/haplotypes of CFTR and genotype–phenotype correlation in idiopathic chronic pancreatitis and controls in Chinese by complete analysis. Clinical Genetics, 71: 530–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2007.00813.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received 6 December 2006, revised and accepted for publication 9 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.