Cytogenetic and molecular characterization of a three-generation family with chromosome 5p terminal deletion
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 585–590, June 2008
How to Cite
Fang, J.-S., Lee, K.-F., Huang, C.-T., Syu, C.-L., Yang, K.-J., Wang, L.-H., Liao, D.-L. and Chen, C.-H. (2008), Cytogenetic and molecular characterization of a three-generation family with chromosome 5p terminal deletion. Clinical Genetics, 73: 585–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.00995.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Received 18 October 2007, revised and accepted for publication 27 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.