Homozygous FGF3 mutations result in congenital deafness with inner ear agenesis, microtia, and microdontia
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 554–565, June 2008
How to Cite
Tekin, M., Öztürkmen Akay, H., Fitoz, S., Birnbaum, S., Cengiz, F., Sennaroğlu, L., İncesulu, A., Yüksel Konuk, E., Hasanefendioğlu Bayrak, A., Şentürk, S., Cebeci, İ., Ütine, G., Tunçbilek, E., Nance, W. and Duman, D. (2008), Homozygous FGF3 mutations result in congenital deafness with inner ear agenesis, microtia, and microdontia. Clinical Genetics, 73: 554–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01004.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Received 7 September 2007, revised and accepted for publication 23 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.