These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Colorectal cancer in HNPCC: cumulative lifetime incidence, survival and tumour distribution. A report of 121 families with proven mutations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 233–242, September 2008
How to Cite
Barrow, E., Alduaij, W., Robinson, L., Shenton, A., Clancy, T., Lalloo, F., Hill, J. and Evans, D. (2008), Colorectal cancer in HNPCC: cumulative lifetime incidence, survival and tumour distribution. A report of 121 families with proven mutations. Clinical Genetics, 74: 233–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01035.x
The abstract for this article was submitted in December 2007 for presentation at The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2008 Annual Meeting, 30 June to 3 July 2008. It has since been accepted for oral presentation.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 14 January 2008, revised and accepted for publication 10 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.