USH1H, a novel locus for type I Usher syndrome, maps to chromosome 15q22-23
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard. No claim to original US government works
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 86–91, January 2009
How to Cite
Ahmed, Z., Riazuddin, S., Khan, S., Friedman, P., Riazuddin, S. and Friedman, T. (2009), USH1H, a novel locus for type I Usher syndrome, maps to chromosome 15q22-23. Clinical Genetics, 75: 86–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01038.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2008
- Received 18 March 2008, revised and accepted for publication 15 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.