Mutation analysis of TMC1 identifies four new mutations and suggests an additional deafness gene at loci DFNA36 and DFNB7/11
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 223–232, September 2008
How to Cite
Hilgert, N., Alasti, F., Dieltjens, N., Pawlik, B., Wollnik, B., Uyguner, O., Delmaghani, S., Weil, D., Petit, C., Danis, E., Yang, T., Pandelia, E., Petersen, M., Goossens, D., Favero, J., Sanati, M., Smith, R. and Van Camp, G. (2008), Mutation analysis of TMC1 identifies four new mutations and suggests an additional deafness gene at loci DFNA36 and DFNB7/11. Clinical Genetics, 74: 223–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01053.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received 21 March 2008, revised and accepted for publication 9 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.