These authors contributed equally to this work.
LAMA2 gene analysis in a cohort of 26 congenital muscular dystrophy patients
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 502–512, December 2008
How to Cite
Oliveira, J., Santos, R., Soares-Silva, I., Jorge, P., Vieira, E., Oliveira, M., Moreira, A., Coelho, T., Ferreira, J., Fonseca, M., Barbosa, C., Prats, J., Aríztegui, M., Martins, M., Moreno, T., Heinimann, K., Barbot, C., Pascual-Pascual, S., Cabral, A., Fineza, I., Santos, M. and Bronze-da-Rocha, E. (2008), LAMA2 gene analysis in a cohort of 26 congenital muscular dystrophy patients. Clinical Genetics, 74: 502–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01068.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received 14 April 2008, revised and accepted for publication 12 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.