Mitochondrial haplogroup is associated with the phenotype of familial amyloidosis with polyneuropathy in Swedish and French patients
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 163–168, February 2009
How to Cite
Olsson, M., Hellman, U., Planté-Bordeneuve, V., Jonasson, J., Lång, K. and Suhr, O. (2009), Mitochondrial haplogroup is associated with the phenotype of familial amyloidosis with polyneuropathy in Swedish and French patients. Clinical Genetics, 75: 163–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01097.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Received 20 May 2008, revised and accepted for publication 19 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!