A novel microdeletion at chromosome 2q31.1-31.2 in a three-generation family presenting duplication of great toes with clinodactyly
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 449–456, May 2009
How to Cite
Tsai, L.-P., Liao, H.-M., Chen, Y.-J., Fang, J.-S. and Chen, C.-H. (2009), A novel microdeletion at chromosome 2q31.1-31.2 in a three-generation family presenting duplication of great toes with clinodactyly. Clinical Genetics, 75: 449–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2008.01147.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Received 16 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 3 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!