These authors contributed equally.
Germ line MLH1 and MSH2 mutations in Taiwanese Lynch syndrome families: characterization of a founder genomic mutation in the MLH1 gene
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 John wiley & sons A/S
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 334–345, April 2009
How to Cite
Tang, R., Hsiung, C., Wang, J.-Y., Lai, C.-H., Chien, H.-T., Chiu, L.-L., Liu, C.-T., Chen, H.-H., Wang, H.-M., Chen, S.-X., Hsieh, L.-L. and the TCOG HNPCC Consortium (2009), Germ line MLH1 and MSH2 mutations in Taiwanese Lynch syndrome families: characterization of a founder genomic mutation in the MLH1 gene. Clinical Genetics, 75: 334–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01162.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2009
- Received 22 August 2008, revised and accepted for publication 15 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.