Multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification analysis to screen for deletions and duplications of the LDLR gene in patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 69–75, July 2009
How to Cite
Taylor, A., Martin, B., Wang, D., Patel, K., Humphries, S. and Norbury, G. (2009), Multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification analysis to screen for deletions and duplications of the LDLR gene in patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia. Clinical Genetics, 76: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01168.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Received 2 October 2008, revised and accepted for publication 15 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.