Mutational spectrum of CDKL5 in early-onset encephalopathies: a study of a large collection of French patients and review of the literature
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 357–371, October 2009
How to Cite
Nemos, C., Lambert, L., Giuliano, F., Doray, B., Roubertie, A., Goldenberg, A., Delobel, B., Layet, V., N’guyen, M., Saunier, A., Verneau, F., Jonveaux, P. and Philippe, C. (2009), Mutational spectrum of CDKL5 in early-onset encephalopathies: a study of a large collection of French patients and review of the literature. Clinical Genetics, 76: 357–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01194.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Received 12 January 2009, revised and accepted for publication 16 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.