The Human Genetics Historical Library: an international resource for geneticists and historians
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 214–220, March 2010
How to Cite
Harper, P. and Pierce, K. (2010), The Human Genetics Historical Library: an international resource for geneticists and historians. Clinical Genetics, 77: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01332.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Received 20 August 2009, accepted for publication 8 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!