These authors contributed equally to this work.
An unbalanced translocation resulting in a duplication of Xq28 causes a Rett syndrome-like phenotype in a female patient
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 593–597, June 2010
How to Cite
Auber, B., Burfeind, P., Thiels, C., Alsat, E., Shoukier, M., Liehr, T., Nelle, H., Bartels, I., Salinas-Riester, G. and Laccone, F. (2010), An unbalanced translocation resulting in a duplication of Xq28 causes a Rett syndrome-like phenotype in a female patient. Clinical Genetics, 77: 593–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01363.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!