SCN9A: another sodium channel excited to play a role in human epilepsies
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 326–328, April 2010
How to Cite
Doty, C. (2010), SCN9A: another sodium channel excited to play a role in human epilepsies. Clinical Genetics, 77: 326–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01366_1.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.