Cardiac conduction improvement in two heterozygotes for primary carnitine deficiency on l-carnitine supplementation
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 191–194, August 2010
How to Cite
Sarafoglou, K., Tridgell, A., Bentler, K., Redlinger-Grosse, K., Berry, S. and Schimmenti, L. (2010), Cardiac conduction improvement in two heterozygotes for primary carnitine deficiency on l-carnitine supplementation. Clinical Genetics, 78: 191–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2009.01368.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Received 12 October 2009, revised and accepted for publication 18 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.