These authors contributed equally.
Delineation of 15q13.3 microdeletions
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 149–161, August 2010
How to Cite
Masurel-Paulet, A., Andrieux, J., Callier, P., Cuisset, J., Le Caignec, C., Holder, M., Thauvin-Robinet, C., Doray, B., Flori, E., Alex-Cordier, M., Beri, M., Boute, O., Delobel, B., Dieux, A., Vallee, L., Jaillard, S., Odent, S., Isidor, B., Beneteau, C., Vigneron, J., Bilan, F., Gilbert-Dussardier, B., Dubourg, C., Labalme, A., Bidon, C., Gautier, A., Pernes, P., Pinoit, J., Huet, F., Mugneret, F., Aral, B., Jonveaux, P., Sanlaville, D. and Faivre, L. (2010), Delineation of 15q13.3 microdeletions. Clinical Genetics, 78: 149–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01374.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Received 8 September 2009, revised and accepted for publication 4 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.