Current address: Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Large normal and reduced penetrance alleles in Huntington disease: instability in families and frequency at the laboratory, at the clinic and in the population
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 381–387, October 2010
How to Cite
Sequeiros, J., Ramos, E., Cerqueira, J., Costa, M., Sousa, A., Pinto-Basto, J. and Alonso, I. (2010), Large normal and reduced penetrance alleles in Huntington disease: instability in families and frequency at the laboratory, at the clinic and in the population. Clinical Genetics, 78: 381–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01388.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 7 December 2009, revised and accepted for publication 18 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.