Conquering the complex world of human septins: implications for health and disease
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 511–524, June 2010
How to Cite
Peterson, E. and Petty, E. (2010), Conquering the complex world of human septins: implications for health and disease. Clinical Genetics, 77: 511–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01392.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 8 December 2009, revised and accepted for publication 25 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.