These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel splice-site mutations and a large intragenic deletion in PLA2G6 associated with a severe and rapidly progressive form of infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 432–440, November 2010
How to Cite
Tonelli, A., Romaniello, R., Grasso, R., Cavallini, A., Righini, A., Bresolin, N., Borgatti, R. and Bassi, M. (2010), Novel splice-site mutations and a large intragenic deletion in PLA2G6 associated with a severe and rapidly progressive form of infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy. Clinical Genetics, 78: 432–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01417.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2010
- Received 9 December 2009, revised and accepted for publication 22 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.