Clinical involvement in daughters of men with fragile X-associated tremor ataxia syndrome
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 38–46, July 2010
How to Cite
Chonchaiya, W., Nguyen, D., Au, J., Campos, L., Berry-Kravis, E., Lohse, K., Mu, Y., Utari, A., Hervey, C., Wang, L., Sorensen, P., Cook, K., Gane, L., Tassone, F. and Hagerman, R. (2010), Clinical involvement in daughters of men with fragile X-associated tremor ataxia syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 78: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01448.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Received 14 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 31 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.