Novel intragenic deletion in OPHN1 in a family causing XLMR with cerebellar hypoplasia and distinctive facial appearance
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 363–370, April 2011
How to Cite
Al-Owain, M., Kaya, N., Al-Zaidan, H., Al-Hashmi, N., Al-Bakheet, A., Al-Muhaizea, M., Chedrawi, A., Basran, R. and Milunsky, A. (2011), Novel intragenic deletion in OPHN1 in a family causing XLMR with cerebellar hypoplasia and distinctive facial appearance. Clinical Genetics, 79: 363–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01462.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received 1 March 2010, revised and accepted for publication 3 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!