A founder mutation in BBS2 is responsible for Bardet-Biedl syndrome in the Hutterite population: utility of SNP arrays in genetically heterogeneous disorders
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 424–431, November 2010
How to Cite
Innes, A., Boycott, K., Puffenberger, E., Redl, D., MacDonald, I., Chudley, A., Beaulieu, C., Perrier, R., Gillan, T., Wade, A. and Parboosingh, J. (2010), A founder mutation in BBS2 is responsible for Bardet-Biedl syndrome in the Hutterite population: utility of SNP arrays in genetically heterogeneous disorders. Clinical Genetics, 78: 424–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01481.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received 12 March 2010, revised and accepted for publication 28 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!