These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel homozygous mutation in DSP causing skin fragility–woolly hair syndrome: report of a large family and review of the desmoplakin-related phenotypes
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 50–58, July 2011
How to Cite
Al-Owain, M., Wakil, S., Shareef, F., Al-Fatani, A., Hamadah, E., Haider, M., Al-Hindi, H., Awaji, A., Khalifa, O., Baz, B., Ramadhan, R. and Meyer, B. (2011), Novel homozygous mutation in DSP causing skin fragility–woolly hair syndrome: report of a large family and review of the desmoplakin-related phenotypes. Clinical Genetics, 80: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01518.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 17 May 2010, revised and accepted for publication 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.