Disruption of the SCN2A and SCN3A genes in a patient with mental retardation, neurobehavioral and psychiatric abnormalities, and a history of infantile seizures
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Exome Sequencing
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 191–195, August 2011
How to Cite
Bartnik, M., Chun-Hui Tsai, A., Xia, Z., Cheung, S. and Stankiewicz, P. (2011), Disruption of the SCN2A and SCN3A genes in a patient with mental retardation, neurobehavioral and psychiatric abnormalities, and a history of infantile seizures. Clinical Genetics, 80: 191–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01526.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 19 May 2010, revised and accepted for publication 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.