Non-invasive prenatal determination of fetal sex: translating research into clinical practice
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 68–75, July 2011
How to Cite
Hill, M., Finning, K., Martin, P., Hogg, J., Meaney, C., Norbury, G., Daniels, G. and Chitty, L. (2011), Non-invasive prenatal determination of fetal sex: translating research into clinical practice. Clinical Genetics, 80: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01533.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 10:40AM EST
- Received 7 April 2010, revised and accepted for publication 17 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.