Family history, BRCA mutations and breast cancer in Vietnamese women
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 89–92, July 2011
How to Cite
Ginsburg, O., Dinh, N., To, T., Quang, L., Linh, N., Duong, B., Royer, R., Llacuachaqui, M., Tulman, A., Vichodez, G., Li, S., Love, R. and Narod, S. (2011), Family history, BRCA mutations and breast cancer in Vietnamese women. Clinical Genetics, 80: 89–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01545.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 01:10PM EST
- Received 29 April 2010, revised and accepted for publication 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.